Tetrahedron

Caught up in loss

The crows out and about

What am I thinking about 

How do I solve your problems?


Emotion wades

Forward stakes

Inward and all too late


You praise your Jah in hopes it’ll come and crush it all way

If I may be honest

It’s all little, and so too late

Caught up in my life, and tired of saving face

I see myself drawing the line

Fight through pain


Selfish crust

You’re sick in and out

Your illness seeped out

Destroyed your daughter

And it’s time for it to come down

And you coped that you were a man of god


You praise your Jah in hopes it’ll come and crush it all way

If I may be honest

It’s all little, and so too late

Caught up in my life, and tired of saving face

I see myself drawing the line

Fight through pain


Why were you not satisfied with having the simple things?

Was it not enough to have both them and I?

I’ll never know

I often wonder about what you’re doing-

All while I’m obviously lost

I’m obviously lost


You praise your Jah in hopes it’ll come and crush it all way

If I may be honest

It’s all little, and so too late

Caught up in my life, and tired of saving face

I see myself drawing the line

Fight through pain


I feel it’s too late for all three of you

I see my life without all of you

While dreaming it with all of you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cascading idea