With me

I want to know you

In the between

Miracles do exist

Because you were born


I want to hold you

Beg you down

I can’t take being away

Anymore


Show me

That you want this too

It’s soul draining to be this way

We’re aways from being


I want to turn it off

A final reset

And yet I can’t move my heart

Allow my soul

To grieve


Show me

That you want this too

It’s soul draining to be this way

We’re aways from being

It’s cause

We cannot be yet


I want to hold you

I want to see you

I want to hear you


I can’t help it

I’m just held down

Can’t escape the world

Imprisoned by our past lives

Sat out and wasted

Do you know that,

I wouldn’t have done this for anyone else?


Don’t hold back


Show me

That you want this too

It’s soul draining to be this way

We’re aways from being

It’s cause

We cannot be yet


It’s cause 

You’re not with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cascading idea